The Law Offices of Larry Sauer in Austin has ample experience defending clients charged with violent crimes. We only handle cases involving charges of serious felonies such as:
- Murder charges
- Attempted murder
- Assault family violence
- Vehicular manslaughter with or without DWI as a factor
- Aggravated criminal charges involving weapons
- Sexual assault
- Sexual abuse or exploitation of children
- Soliciting minors
- Child pornography
An Insightful Criminal Defense Attorney Never Assumes Anything
If 45 years of law practice has taught Mr. Larry Sauer one thing, it is that things are not always as they appear. There is no substitute for a detailed analysis of your case in search of the most effective defense strategy. Examples of questions we may ask in your initial consultation with Larry Sauer or Doran Sauer include:
- Can police or others positively identify you as having been present at the scene of the alleged crime?
- Were you acting in self defense?
- Is there reason to question the credibility of the complaining witness or alleged victim?
If there is, in fact, strong evidence against you, are there other factors that deserve consideration, such as:
- Mitigating circumstances such as unwilling involvement in a public altercation
- Personal factors such as relationship problems, depression, anger management, influence of medications or impulse control problems
- Your prior clean record or criminal record
At the Law Offices of Larry Sauer, you will find personalized advocacy and a firm commitment to protection of your rights and best interests.
Arrested For A Violent Crime? Contact Our Austin Law Firm.
We are dedicated Texas defense lawyers awaiting your call at 512-774-6226 or your email inquiry. We want to hear from you if you are considering the Law Offices of Larry Sauer for your defense after an arrest on allegations of a violent crime. We want to keep you out of jail and discover the most effective avenue for a strong defense.